Our prayer is that you will be blessed and strengthened by the power of Jesus Christ and that you will live a life of abundance in the fellowship, joy, and liberty of the Lord. The Church of God of Licking County is here for you. It is not simply a building; it is a fellowship of believers coming together to declare the glory of the Lord and to celebrate Jesus Christ as Lord of lords and King of kings. We study the Word of God, practice what we learn, and grow together.
Thank you for taking the time to become acquainted with us. As you pursue your church options, please accept our warm welcome to come and worship with us. Experience for yourself our inspiring GospeLife Choir, singers, and musicians; dynamic preaching; and warm fellowship.
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- In the triune God as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, and atoning death for lost sinners and his bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- In supporting evangelistic and missionary endeavors as directed by the Word of God
- That salvation, being born again through repentance and regeneration by the Holy Spirit, makes you a member of the body of Christ.
- In being justified by faith through the blood of Jesus Christ and the sanctification of a Holy life.
- In the return of Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the saved unto eternal life and the unsaved unto eternal punishment.
- In the ordinances of water baptism by immersion and the communion of the Lord’s Supper.
- That tithing, accompanied by free-will offerings, is God’s ordained method to finance the spreading of the Gospel and the financial health of the local congregation.
- In reaching our hands in fellowship to all of God’s people.